You are here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
What is the equivalent to the Info Tab in Lightroom #1
Katie S.'s picture
by Katie S.
November 4, 2015 - 2:03am

I loved the Info tab in Aperture.  As I am learning photography it is so helpful for me to check my settings.  One of my favorites that doesn’t seem to exist in LR is the Focus Point Overlay.  I loved to check and see where I focused my camera.

Can someone tell me how I find the info, Metadata, ISO, Exif Settings etc…that was in the Info Tab in Aperture.

Thanks,

Katie

Katie S.

Florian Cortese's picture
by Florian Cortese
November 4, 2015 - 4:07pm

Katie,  There are several ways to get your camera info but I am not aware of any function to see your focus point..  First, in Grid view, if you look at the top of the right hand panel you should see the histogram.  It will have your setting for the particular shot right below the histogram. If the histogram is not showing up, click on the little arrow on the top of the panel and it will give you the choice to select histogram.  Second, in the metadata section on the right hand side, your camera info should be there.  If not you can create a preset that will include the info.  See my screen shot below.  Finally, in Develop module, you can have the info provided right on the picture. Go to the top bar and select View>View Options (CMD/Ctrl-J) and you can select options for lens info that will appear as an overlay when in the Develop module (see second screen shot).  Hope this helps.

Florian Cortese
www.fotosbyflorian.com

Katie S.'s picture
by Katie S.
November 5, 2015 - 12:03am

Great!  That’s what I was looking for.  Thanks!

Katie S.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?