You are here

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
TETHERING #1
GERRY GREEN's picture
by GERRY GREEN
January 7, 2013 - 2:05pm

I am new to this site and this is my first post. I shoot with both a nikon d700 and a nikon d80 and tether to a macbook pro. I will frequently move between two studios. I will often take a number of shots of an item in one studio and than continue shooting the same item in the other studio. I would like to reconnect my usb to each camera as I move between studios and have the images upload in sequence. My problem is that when the pictures upload they are not loading sequentially. The files are loading in accordance with the camera being used. The d700 files and d80 run consecutively. Is there any way for me to import and store images in the order that I shoot them? I hope that I have explained the problem clearly. You can view the work I do and you will see what I am trying to accomplish. Google ilovemygirls3. I photograph handbags, scarves and other apparel for my wife's ebay business. Thank you for your help in this matter.
> Gerry Green
>
> ————————————————-

John Waugh's picture
by John Waugh
January 8, 2013 - 9:13am

Set the Time and Date Stamps in your cameras identically .
Import the images into a single project within a library and set the sorting to “Date”
That should do it.

John Waugh, Photographic Images • Apple Certified Trainer• Sport Action Lifestyle Photography

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?