You are here

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Single Project anomaly #1
David Day's picture
by David Day
August 5, 2010 - 12:50am

Hi Joseph (and others here) - I have a single, recent project that has suddenly lost all of the adjustments I made to it weeks ago; five more projects since then (and the hundreds of others I have) are still OK. Rather than retype it all here, this link is to the Aperture Support Forum, a detailed discussion of what I’ve seen and tried: http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2530907&tstart=0

Still no joy here, so if you have ideas to try, I welcome suggestions :-)

cheers,
david

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
August 20, 2010 - 12:01am

David,

All I can say is OUCH. You’ve certainly tried all the right things. I’ll ensure someone at Apple sees your discussion on apple.com and if they want/need, they will contact you directly.

What you were probably seeing when you temporarily had the adjusted image in view before it redrew without the adjustments were the previews that had been rendered before. Then when you loaded the project “without adjustments”, all those previews and thumbnails were replaced one at a time, right before your eyes. Painful.

I wish I had something else to offer. If you do ever figure it out, PLEASE do report back here, for the benefit of others.

cheers,
-Joseph @ApertureExpert

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness