You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Quick Time Player #1
Patricia Hansen's picture
by Patricia Hansen
September 6, 2015 - 5:42pm

I’ve recently downloaded Joseph’s package of training videos for Apple’s new Photo App. When I launch a video, say no. 10, all videos in the package (1 to 29) appear on screen. Is it possible to change a setting in Quick Time that allows only the selected video to launch? I would appreciate hearing advice from someone if this is possible, or must I have all videos on screen.

Thank you.

Patricia

Patricia Hansen

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
September 6, 2015 - 11:15pm
The only reason all would open is if all were selected when you double clicked on one. Just close them all (option click on one red close button should close all windows) and then open one again, ensuring none of the others are selected first.

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

Thomas Emmerich's picture
by Thomas Emmerich
September 11, 2015 - 8:17pm

Another possible reason for this is that you previously played those videos in Quicktime and then just quit Quicktime without closing the individual video’s window. When you open Quicktime the next time it remembers which videos were open and reopens them along with whatever you double-clicked in the Finder.

If this is what is happening, first close each video in Quicktime player before quitting the app.

Thomas

Patricia Hansen's picture
by Patricia Hansen
September 12, 2015 - 7:45pm

Thank you to both Joseph and Thomas. Having taken your advise, everything now works as I’d hoped – one video at a time.

Patricia Hansen

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness