You are here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Problem with preset installation #1
James Stevens's picture
by James Stevens
February 22, 2011 - 10:00pm

I recently installed two new texture presets, #3 and #4. Now my adjustment tab will not open and Aperture quits when I click on adjustments or try to go directly to any adjustment in the panel. Any suggestions?

markstephenson's picture
by markstephenson
February 25, 2011 - 7:39am

I’ve got the same problem. I reinstalled Aperture and that wiped out all my other presets. The files are corrupt.

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
March 24, 2011 - 8:27am

James and Mark,

So sorry for not responding to this earlier. Occasionally Squarespace fails to notify me of new support entries, and if I don’t happen to notice (like I just did), I can completely miss a question. Apologies.

First off, have you resolved the problem, and if so, what did you do?

If you haven’t resolved, the first thing to test is to simply delete the presets. I am tracking reports of problems on some people’s systems, and am trying to isolate the issue.

The presets installed obviously shouldn’t be crashing your system, but if there are other issues present, it’s possibly that this is compounding things. Let’s get the presets out, get your system back to perfect, then put them back in.

If you’ve already gone through the above, please head over to this thread “Aperture Quits when the Adjustment tab is selected” and follow the instructions there on reporting back system info.

Thanks for your help, and if you find that you just can’t use the presets and can’t deal with the troubleshooting, let me know and I’ll issue you a full refund.

Thanks,
-Joseph @ApertureExpert

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?