You are here

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Printing problems on new Canon Pixma 100 Pro #1
wveeser's picture
by wveeser
November 19, 2013 - 8:46am

I have a new canon pixma 100 pro pinter and want to print the best possible prints. Can someone point me to a detailed description of how to print in Aperture including the use of icc profiles (the difference between using icc profiles and printer managed printing, how to turn off color management in printer driver.  Also difference between Relative Colorimetric vs Perceptual settings in the print window.  What is black point compensation and what does it do?

wrv

Judith Kent's picture
by Judith Kent
March 28, 2014 - 3:24pm

I have been having difficulty setting up my pixma pro 100 to print from aperture 3 as the photos are dark and muddy.  I have calibrated my Mac 27” and I think I have directed aperture 3 to do the color management.

Can anyone help?

Judy Kent

erickgriffin's picture
by erickgriffin
December 16, 2015 - 5:38pm

Got similar problem but I haven’t fix it myself instead I ask service from http://www.digitekprinting.com/digital-copy-center, they did a great job.

Terry Adkins's picture
by Terry Adkins
March 17, 2017 - 12:49am

The same case I’ve reviewed few days back. Can you please head our to my company profile here: http://www.canonprintersupport.us/pixma-support.php They would certainly help you out. I am in some other department by some on my colleague may help you out for sure.

jamesr257's picture
by jamesr257
September 13, 2018 - 12:43am

In relative colorimetric rendering intent
In this intent, all original unprintable colors, because too saturated in the source image, are replaced, by the printer, by the nearest and most saturated ink color printable. All other colors do not change.

In perceptual rendering intent
This rendering intent tries to keep all the drape of the dress, so will print all shades of red but with less saturated colors, at least the more saturated of the printer.

Then, which one is to be chosen ?
Firstly, there is no ideal conversion. Each image has its most suitable rendering intent. If you know how to do it (and I explain it on my page dedicated to print with Photoshop), you know that you can choose the rendering intent for your picture BEFORE printing. If you hesitate and as it works very well in most cases, I recommend the relative colorimetric mode. This is the rendering intent by default of Photoshop and that is fine with me.

Printer Support's picture
by Printer Support
September 27, 2018 - 5:59am

If you want to fix your problem then we are the printer support company just visit our website:- Canon printer Support and you will get assure support for your Canon printer solution.

mike's picture
by mike
October 10, 2018 - 2:42am

The same types of errors I’ve reviewed a few days back. Can you please head our to my company profile here: www.hpprintercustomersupport.com They would certainly help you out. I am in some other department by some on my colleague may help you out for sure.

jamesr257's picture
by jamesr257
October 10, 2018 - 10:09pm

Get instant tech support for your printer, laptop, desktop needs from the best-skilled professionals. Call us at HP Printer Support Number +1-888-621-0339.

SAJ Real's picture
by SAJ Real
November 28, 2019 - 12:14am

Our organization is one of the pinnacle eco-friendly builders in St Kitts and Nevis. We provide the best homes that can help you breathe with the powerful use of building materials which can be price-effective.  For more information about real estates please visit our website. St Kitts condos for sale

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness