You are here

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Flickr sync error and losing Flickr images #1
Nuala O'Rourke's picture
by Nuala O'Rourke
February 12, 2013 - 6:29am

Hi

I am hoping you can help me understand what is happening with Aperture and Flickr. I have two separate problems but I think they might be related.

1. Everytime I leave Aperture open for any length of time (and the computer goes to sleep) - when I come back to it, it tells me there is an error syncing with Flickr and I have to press ok about 100 times.

2. One of my most popular photos - uploaded from Aperture - has been removed from Flickr (I found out because it was no longer in Explore). Now this probably means that others have been removed - I just haven't checked yet. The image is still in Aperture and I haven't moved it or changed it in anyway in Aperture.

Any ideas why this is happening and is there somewhere I can read up about the relationship between Flickr and Aperture. I didn't realise they were so dependent - and that uploading via Aperture kept a link between the Aperture image and the Flickr image.

Thanks in advance.

Nuala

Thomas Emmerich's picture
by Thomas Emmerich
February 13, 2013 - 4:43am

Maybe you were affected by the flickr bug that changed user’s privacy settings. Read the Macworld Story.

Thomas

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?