You are here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Flags #1
HMCA's picture
by HMCA
March 13, 2013 - 1:00am

When I flag an image the flag shows when I select this image. I know I can find flagged images in filmstrip or browser mode by using the search, but is there a way to keep the flags visible without having to first go to search? I would like to be able to look at all my images in a particular project in browser mode and have all the flags visible. Although I've had Aperture since version 2, I haven't taken advantage of all of its features. I'm presently taking the Aperture course offered by lynda and it seems to me that his flags are visible in the filmstrip. Hope I'm making myself clear.

TIA………Helen

HMCA
Aperture 3..5.1, PE11, PSCC for photographers : ) , NIK, Topaz and OnOne Plug-ins

Butch Miller's picture
by Butch Miller
March 13, 2013 - 2:07am

Helen … you can turn on that feature in the custom metadata settings …

Menu>View>Metadata Display>Customize … tick the Flag box to check mark under Aperture … You can do this for Viewer, Grid and List views from the View drop down list at the top of the customize dialog box … Derrick covered this in one of the tutorials as I recall …

HMCA's picture
by HMCA
March 13, 2013 - 3:26am

Butch……..Thank you…..I appreciate your taking the time to reply………am happy to see the quick and helpful responses to questions I have posted in this forum.

HMCA
Aperture 3..5.1, PE11, PSCC for photographers : ) , NIK, Topaz and OnOne Plug-ins

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness