You are here

1 post / 0 new
Auto-refreshing Slideshow w/ capability to edit and play at same time #1
Tom Clarke's picture
by Tom Clarke
May 17, 2013 - 9:55pm

I read Thomas Boyd's post about his setup to have an auto refreshing slideshow running during an event and I would like to do something similar but with a twist.

I'm shooting an elopement reception and have been given about 100 images from the couple to run on a projector. They would then like me to insert images from their reception into this running slideshow. I told them I'd never done this but sounds easy enough… boy was I wrong, it's cause me more grief over the last few days than anything I can remember! Anyway…

Here's the twist to what I want to do: 1) I don't want every single image I shoot on display, I want the ability to (quickly) self-edit a few selects. 2) I have a 2nd shooter and we will not be tethered. 3) I would like the ability to import/select/edit/add to the slideshow while the slideshow is running BUT without any interruption to said slideshow… basically run two monitors (one monitor one projector).

Can this be done? I've been told repeatedly that this is a snap in Lightroom, is there a way to do it in Aperture?

thomasrobertclarke.com

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness