You are here

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Assigning locations via the map #1
Argelius's picture
by Argelius
July 22, 2012 - 8:31pm

I am sure this has been answered many times before, but my searches didn't come up with an answer with a way to batch assign location data

Here's what I would like to do:

Select a group of photos, then selected Metastata>Assign location….

Then point to a place on a map as the location for that group of photos.

It seems you can only search for specific places (i.e. Eiffel Tower). I'd like to just zoom in on a map, drop a pin, and use that as the location information to those photos.

Can that be done?

Thanks!

Sarah Mawdsley's picture
by Sarah Mawdsley
July 22, 2012 - 10:01pm

I believe you can do that, but you may need to write something into the search box first. I just tried it zooming on the map to my street. It would let me assign the photos without first writing a place name. But now I have images tagged with my home address and they show up on the map.

So, yes, you can do that, but you have to name the place.

James Gilliland's picture
by James Gilliland
July 23, 2012 - 9:41am

I zoom the map in and find the location I am looking for then select the photo’s I want to have the location GPS information embedded and drag the photo’s to that location and click done.

jlee75188's picture
by jlee75188
December 24, 2021 - 12:02pm

Good day guys! Thank you for posting this useful info, as I could not have found anything about it, and I like this forum! But once I had to do urgently a large task on literature but there was absolutely no time. Fortunately I found an awesome https://www.professionalessaywriters.com/ agency. Definitely would advice and will be use it again in the future.

LaraPeter's picture
by LaraPeter
December 6, 2022 - 9:08am

I have a lot of travel in the past and I have a lot of experience in this and I can share tips about it! My best find is ba business class to corfu 

https://voyagu.com/destinations/business-class-flights-to-europe-greece-… I will be flying to Greece soon and I have been using their services for a long time. This company offers the cheapest deals on flights all over the world and this is the best advice for tourists how to save money if you make your own tour. I recommend and hope that you will find it useful

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness