Live Training Session 006 Available Now!
May 20, 2011 - 6:04am
The latest Live Training Session, “Listener Questions” is ready to download! The questions we answered included:
- What is your on-the-road (laptop) to in-the-studio (desktop) strategy? — Robert Sfeir
- How do you manage a portfolio of best-work in Aperture, especially across multiple libraries, and then sync those to an iPad? — Robert Sfier and Kenneth Lim
- How can you create gradients in Aperture? — Argun Tekant
- How do you create and customize books in Aperture across multiple Libraries and Projects? — Shamus Cromarty and Chris Hoch
- Do you have any tips on white balance & color correction across large projects, such as a wedding? Lift & Stamp doesn’t always seem elegant. — Kenneth Lim
- Can you explain RAW vs JPG… what’s the real advantage of RAW? — Graham Parker
Get the answers to those questions and more in the Live Training Catalog!
More like this