Firmware Updates for LUMIX S1 & S1R + 24-105mm & 70-200mm Lenses
- Improvement of accuracy in exposure during burst shooting
- Improvement of accuracy in flash sync performance
More recently, on June 06, 2019, they released version 1.1 updates for their two zoom lenses. The update for the S-R24105 Panasonic LUMIX S 24-105mm f/4 includes:
- Improved the performance of O.I.S.(Optical Image Stabilizer).
While the S-R70200 Panasonic LUMIX S PRO 70-200mm f/4 update includes:
- Improved the performance of O.I.S.(Optical Image Stabilizer)
- Became compatible with 1.4x Teleconverter (DMW-STC14) and 2x Teleconverter (DMW-STC20).
The process for updating your gear hasn't changed, so there's no need for me to do a new video on it; just watch this one from the October 2018 G series updates to learn how.
NOTE: remove the battery grip to successfully run the firmware updates!
You can download the updates here:
PS — in case you missed it, the V-Log firmware update for the S1 has been announced. Learn all about it here.
More like this