Getting Started with NFT (a How-to)
Photo Moment - September 16, 2021
By now you've probably heard of NFT — a secure way to sell digital art. It's exciting, it's interesting, and it's confusing AF. With the help of a couple of experts, I've figured out how to do this, and I'm going to show you how!
I have minted a collection of fine art images, “The Sculpture Series”. I minted 100 editions of the first image, and will be giving away at least half of them before listing the rest for sale. Then images two through seven will be released in succession, each with ten editions available. And finally, the eighth image in the series has been minted with an edition of just one.
- I'm a n00b!
- What are NFT, and why should you care?
- Fungible vs non-Fungible
- What is the blockchain?
- Fungible vs non-fungible tokens on the blockchain
- Art; physical and NFT
- Why… why should you care about NFT?
- What the Sculpture Series is, as an NFT series
- How to mint NFT (on Tezos)
- The pieces needed (funding, wallet, minting, auction/buy/sell)
- Funding with Coinbase
- Wallet (Kukai)
- Minting with H=N (hic et nunc)
- buying, selling, auctioning with objkt
The Sculpture Series
- To learn more about the collection, click here
- To see and (eventually) buy the NFT collection on OBJKT, click here
Links in the Show
- Fund your wallet with Coinbase https://PhotoJoseph.com/coinbase
- A good wallet for Tezos https://wallet.kukai.app
- A handy browser-extension wallet https://templewallet.com
- Mint your NFT on H=N (hic et nunc) https://hicetnunc.art (formerly .xyz)
- Buy, sell, auction NFTs https://objkt.com
Further Reading about Crypto, NFTs and Blockchain
- NFT; Fungible vs non-fungible explained: https://cointelegraph.com/explained/non-fungible-tokens-explained
- NFT; Token: https://www.gemini.com/cryptopedia/glossary#token
- Glossary of terms: https://www.gemini.com/cryptopedia/glossary
- Crypto currency conversion calculator: https://currencio.co/xtz/usd/
- Buy a domain i.e. PhotoJoseph.tez https://app.tezos.domains/
If you've ever had to take your ATEM Mini on the road, then you know what a hassle it can be. This line of custom ATEM cases may be just what you need.
I use a lot of different lights in my video productions… some you may have never seen before! So let's go through 'em all, from NanliteUSA, GODOX, Pixel HK and Sutefoto!
SmallRig has created a new cage just for the GH6… but of course it doesn't stop there. Witness the power of this fully operational camera cage!
This was the first live stream in a while… because I've been busy rebuilding and re-tweaking the setup for full 4K live broadcast!
This was a pretty weak live show… it's been a while and almost no one showed up. We talked AtomX Ninja CAST and DaVinci Resolve, mostly!
Got BGH1 and BS1H questions? I've got answers! Well… let's try ;-)
Let's have a birthday show! Come say happy birthday, ask some tough questions, and let's just hang out…
I've been wanting to have this discussion with Lee Herbet for a long time… so let's do it!
By now you've probably heard of NFT — a secure way to sell digital art. It's exciting, it's interesting, and it's confusing AF. But help is on the way!
It's been nearly two months! But summer is over… so come say hi, and let's catch up! We talk travel, lighting, ATEMs, Blackmagic updates, and more!
Just an “ask me anything” kind of show… recently back from vacation, so let's catch up!
Join me and Tito Ferradans from the channel “Anamorphic on a Budget” where we'll talk all things anamorphic!
- 1 of 6
- next ›