You are here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Yosemite and PSE Not Compatible #1
Katie S.'s picture
by Katie S.
October 28, 2014 - 1:29am

I use PSE 12 for any editing that I do outside of Aperture and also for digital scrapbooking.  It was acting horrible all weekend and I just read that the problem is Yosemite and PSE 11 & 12 are not compatible.  Does anyone know if Apple ever comes out with fixes for this sort of thing or am I just out of luck?  I really didn’t want to purchase PSE 13 or subscribe to CC yet.  I’m really bummed!

Katie

Katie S.

Thomas Emmerich's picture
by Thomas Emmerich
October 28, 2014 - 6:12am

Usually its the 3rd party SW vendor that needs to come up with the updates - in this case Adobe. And they already have PSE 13 that claims compatibility with MacOS 10.10. See this Tech Spec page. You’ll probably need to upgrade to PSE 13. I doubt they will make any fixes to v12 and earlier.

Thomas

Katie S.'s picture
by Katie S.
October 28, 2014 - 4:02pm

Bummer!  I read on the Mac forums last night that the issue is with the track pads.  If you use a mouse everything works normal.  I just purchased a Wacom tablet and I’ve been using it with the pen and as a track pad.  I guess I’ll pull my mouse back out and see what happens.  Maybe it will work till I can figure out how I want to move forward.  I really did not want to purchase anything new (PSE or PS Cc) until the new photos app was released and we found out what it has to offer.

Thanks for the response.

Katie

Katie S.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?