You are here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Using Photoshop Elements 10 to create reflections #1
bob william's picture
by bob william
May 1, 2013 - 11:43am

I hope I don't get “beeped” for asking a question about Photoshop on this Aperture forum but, as much as I love my Aperture, there are certain things it just can't do; that's why I've had to buy PSE 10.

I understand how to use the Guided Edit in PSE 10 to create a vertical reflection, where the new image appears as a reflection under the original image. However I'd like to create a horizontal reflection, maybe more properly called a mirror image, where the new or second image appears to the side of the original one. Can any one help me understand if that is possible and how to do it ?

Thank you very much.

Bob

Bob S.

HMCA's picture
by HMCA
May 1, 2013 - 10:26pm

Hi Bob,

I’m sure that can be done, but think you might find your best answer here:
http://www.elementsvillage.com/forums/
If you aren’t already familiar with this site, you are in for a nice surprise! People there are tremendously helpful and will explain how to achieve the look that you want.

Hope to see you at EV!

Helen McAndrew

HMCA
Aperture 3..5.1, PE11, PSCC for photographers : ) , NIK, Topaz and OnOne Plug-ins

bob william's picture
by bob william
May 2, 2013 - 12:09am

Helen

Thank you for the tip to a website I didn’t know existed. I’ve registered but am a bit time pressed to delve into the topic fully right now; at a later date I hope I’ll find the info I need. Thank you, again.

Bob

Bob S.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?