You are here

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Scrolling on store pulls down title bar #1
Ken Bates's picture
by Ken Bates
November 15, 2013 - 3:17pm

Weird one. Running Safari under OSX 10.9, I was browsing the store jumping back and forth through the various offerings when it stopped scrolling. That is, trying to scroll down on the web page either by two-finger getsures on the trackpad or clicking in the scroll bar box on the right of the window did not work, Instead of scrolling the page, it moved the navigation bar up and down (the navigation bar that contains Tips, Support, Live, etc). I tried taking a picture of the Safari window with Grab, but was told that it wasn’t allowed. Instead, I took a snapshot of a portion of the window (attached). You can see the navigation bar is located in the center of the page instead of at the top, and although you can’t see it in the screen shot, scrolling moves it (instead of the page) up and down. Starting a new window works fine, so I’m not sure how repeatable this is.

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
November 15, 2013 - 11:07pm

Ken,

The screenshot isn't showing up (I see that you pasted it in, which appears to work but only works for YOU, and is something we're trying to block). However it sounds more like a browser issue, since it was fixed with a new window. If you still have the screenshot though please do post it (you have to upload it; click the image icon in the toolbar) and of course keep an eye out for it again.

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

Luc L.L.'s picture
by Luc L.L.
November 16, 2013 - 1:07am

I had a similar result when entering the form for the 1 to 1 support request. When scrolling while the keyboard is visible on the iPad, the menu bar scrolled along together with the entire page.

luc

Luc - Mini/MBP/MBPR - QNAP NAS, Nikon D5300, AW100, Sony TR3

Ken Bates's picture
by Ken Bates
November 16, 2013 - 3:06pm

Joseph: I sent the screen shot to you earlier via email, but if you didn’t get it I can try to upload it. I did try the image icon in the first post, but could never figure out how to use it to upload an image from my local system (either a bug or just lack of ability on my part).

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
January 20, 2014 - 11:03pm

I think this is much better now. I do still see it on occasion, but it's rare. Hopefully you're seeing the same thing.

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?