You are here

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Round trip through Plug-ins not showing...... #1
Jon Dobyns's picture
by Jon Dobyns
April 14, 2012 - 1:22am

Just recently I have noticed that If I do run a photo through a plug-in whether it is Nik Viveza 2 or Photoshop for some spot healing when I return to Aperture, in order to see the new processed picutre I have to hit “M” for master and then theres the processed pic, otherwise it just shows up as the original.

I never had this happen in all the years I have using the plug-ins for Aperture.

What am I missing?

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
April 14, 2012 - 1:34am

It’s a pretty prominent bug right now. See this recent post on the topic: Viewer Not Updating After Going to an External Editor or Plug-in? Try This…

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

Jon Dobyns's picture
by Jon Dobyns
April 14, 2012 - 3:11am

Thanks Joseph, glad it’s not just me. only to mean that it should get more attention from Apple. “M” key stroke will have to do for now

Jon

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
April 14, 2012 - 3:19am

Jon,

So toggling master on and off does it for you every time? I’m quite sure that hasn’t worked for me but I’ll try it again.

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

Bob Miller's picture
by Bob Miller
April 14, 2012 - 3:28am

I just tried the toggling and it seems to work for me. At least this time!

Bob

Jon Dobyns's picture
by Jon Dobyns
April 15, 2012 - 12:58am

It’s buggy at best, M key stroke works as well as just clicking into any adjustment brick, not making any adjustments just checking it make it active. I was doing some B&W last night using Silver EFEX Pro 2 and it round trips just fine.

Jon

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?