You are here

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Restore File names/numbers and ratings #1
stephen justice's picture
by stephen justice
March 26, 2014 - 6:20pm

Aperture dropped this data from the images from all the projects just now. Not sure what path to take to restore the file numbers and ratings when viewing and editing the images?

stephen r justice

Walter Rowe's picture
by Walter Rowe
March 27, 2014 - 12:42am

I ask this in all seriousness. Can you “undo” what ever caused this to happen?

by stephen justice
March 27, 2014 - 2:52am

I just don’t know the exact path needed to correct this problem. It happened once before several years ago and Joseph directed me through the correct path. I remember thinking, ” I would never have thought of that”. As it stands, I cannot afford $125 per hour for personal consultation, so I am hoping other Aperture pros could assist me. 

stephen r justice

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
March 27, 2014 - 10:21pm

Stephen,

I think what you are referring to is this post you made a year ago. It appears you never replied to the user who offered a solution, so please go back and check that, and see if it's the answer you're looking for. It may be the same “problem” you have now.

You can see ALL of the posts you've ever made by viewing your own profile. Just click on the Me menu, or click on your name anywhere on the site. 

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

by stephen justice
March 28, 2014 - 12:02am

Yes; that was the problem (same as before) and his recommended course of action has resolved the issue. i have saved the answer in your book in a section that I can easily reference in the future. Thanks for helping me out–I appreciate it a lot!

stephen r justice

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness