You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
How to recover Aperture Photos from Time Machine #1
Rosy's picture
by Rosy
November 22, 2019 - 12:41am

Have moved to new Catalina. Saved all photos into folders because haven made my mind up what is my next photo editor. Unfortunately, I must have missed some photos to move into the folders. They are still in the Aperture Library on the time machine. How to recover them? Can’t open the App.

Rosy

Stafford Jeffrey's picture
by Stafford Jeffrey
July 13, 2023 - 10:50am

You can try connecting your Time Machine backup drive to your Mac, and then open Migration Assistant. Select the option to transfer data from a Time Machine backup, and then choose the backup that contains your Aperture Library. Select the Aperture Library, and then choose to transfer it to your Mac territorial io.

Run 3's picture
by Run 3
January 15, 2024 - 5:45am

What a dazzling blog! Taking the time to read your writings was relaxing. For me quordle, this was a book that I found to be quite enjoyable. I have it bookmarked, and I am looking forward to reading more of what it has to offer. Never stop making such a wonderful effort! 

Ramsey Morgan's picture
by Ramsey Morgan
March 26, 2024 - 9:15pm

Have moved to new Catalina. Saved all photos into folders because haven made my mind up what is my next photo editor: Dandy Heart on My Sleeve Hoodie

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?