You are here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Problem maintaining Exposure in Adjustments #1
John Boyd's picture
by John Boyd
April 12, 2013 - 11:15pm

I've encountered a sudden problem maintaining Exposure settings in my selected Adjustments. Whenever I call up a new image, I have to go back to Add Adjustments and click on Exposure to activate/open it, whereas before a couple of sessions ago, it was always available and never disappeared. Any suggestions, please? The problem happened after using Nic Software's HDR feature, though I have no idea if that has anything to do with it.

David  Moore's picture
by David Moore
April 12, 2013 - 11:30pm

This is the lame attempt to answer in other words Im guessing. Find an image un-touched by adjustments and go to the gear in the Exposure brick and Remove it from Default set. Then shut down AP and restart AP, return to image and mark that gear Add to Default Set. Shut down AP and restart…. hopefully it will be there for now on.

Slightly better answer but shorter …. Cache and plist files need moving to desktop.

Hope that helps till someone can answer with more helpful answers
Cheers dbm

davidbmoore@mac.com
Twitter= @davidbmoore
Scottsdale AZ

John Boyd's picture
by John Boyd
April 13, 2013 - 9:14am

DB–Thanks for your efforts. I found by clicking Effects, the Exposure set of adjustments came up and stayed up. I don’t know why they disappeared in the first place, but your mentioning Add to Default (which I haven’t found yet!) got me to play around and find this cure.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness