You are here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Printing from Aperture, no way to choose paper type? #1
bjurasz's picture
by bjurasz
October 26, 2014 - 2:07am

I’ve got to be missing something brain dead simple.  I’ve never printed from Aperture to my own printer before but trying now.  Why can’t I choose the paper type?  Seems critically important to be able to tell it the paper is Epson matte to me.  What am I missing?

Bill Jurasz
Austin Texas

Gordon's picture
by Gordon
October 26, 2014 - 5:34pm

Hi Bill

I just now had ago to get Aperture to print…try this it may work, it worked for me as i had issues a few months ago and it still works fine now….

File - print image.

Print dialogue box comes up

Place mouse over lower half of the left hand side of box (printer/layout/ margins) and  scroll the mouse and the box moves up and reveals a lot more selections including paper setting (epson matt is in there) and so are many others, hope this helps.

Gordon

Gordon's picture
by Gordon
October 26, 2014 - 5:34pm

Hi Bill

I just now had ago to get Aperture to print…try this it may work, it worked for me as i had issues a few months ago and it still works fine now….

File - print image.

Print dialogue box comes up

Place mouse over lower half of the left hand side of box (printer/layout/ margins) and  scroll the mouse and the box moves up and reveals a lot more selections including paper setting (epson matt is in there) and so are many others, hope this helps.

Gordon

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?