You are here

1 post / 0 new
Photo Stream split between libraries and now cannot Import #1
Ann Nunziata's picture
by Ann Nunziata
February 20, 2013 - 5:35am

I've messed up my Photo Stream so that I can see the photos in my library, but they can't be Imported. It tells me to Import, but the button does nothing. This is what happened leading up:
I was going to follow Joseph's advice and create a new library for 2013, so I briefly turned on Photo Stream for that new library. Then I decided I didn't have enough images to justify the inconvenience of separate libraries, so I went back to my old library and re-enabled Photo stream there.

Now I can see a brief series of images in the Photo Stream that were in the new library's stream that aren't quite all back in the old library. When I click on one in the Adjustments panel, instead of saying “You may edit the last imported version in your library”, Aperture says “To edit this photo you must Import it into your library”. However, the Import Photo button below this text does nothing.

How do I get them all back into the original Aperture Library? I had automatic import checked and I looked at the Photo stream for that month, but that series of images is missing from the auto import too.

Oddly, the Import Photo button works for an occasional photo from that series, but not others. I haven't been able to figure out what's going on.
Thanks for listening,
Ann

FlyingPigDesign.com

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?