You are here

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
OSX 10.8--lost function on import from photostream #1
vidpixarts@gmail.com's picture
by vidpixarts@gmail.com
September 25, 2012 - 3:39am

Earlier I had posted that the button to import into library in the adjustments tab did not work for me in photo stream. BUT I was able to right click and get the option to import into library. Now, still in version 3.2, and after installing osx 10.8.2 even the option to RIGHT CLICK and import is missing. I did all the usual trouble shooting and rebuilding to no avai. . (Clicking on the import button still does not work).

I made a clean small test library and it does not work in that library either.

The options I do get when I right click are the following: delete from photo stream, export, share, output, show loop.

Anyone else run into this issue? Ideas?
I suppose I will upgrade to 3.4 and see what that brings. But I will take any ideas.
Thanks.

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
September 27, 2012 - 5:13pm

Trash preferences? Reset Photo Stream in the System Preferences, or even going all the way into iCloud.com to do it?

Believe it or not I can’t upgrade my MacBook Pro retina to 3.4 because it’s a loaner from Apple and I don’t have the App Store password to upgrade it. So until I get back home, I can’t even test this out myself, sorry.

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

by vidpixarts@gmail.com
September 27, 2012 - 3:19am

Hi Joseph: Yes indeed. Made small test library in both 3.2 and 3.4 (Each of these test libraries were under osx 10.8.2). Same behavior…that is, it does not work. And to be sure: since upgrading to 10.8.2–the right click function is gone.

Right clicking on the image gives me these options: delete from photo stream, export, share, output, show loop.

Right clicking up by the import button gives me histogram options.
Thanks.

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
September 27, 2012 - 12:48am

I don’t recall; have you tried yet making a new library and turning on Photo Stream there to see if it works as expected?

Isolate the problem…

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

by vidpixarts@gmail.com
September 26, 2012 - 10:20pm

Update:still no imports after updating to 3.4. I have updated to ap3.4 and running USC 10.8.2. Still cannot import to library from photo stream by clicking on the import button in the adjustments tab when in photo stream project. And can no longer by right clicking. Tried Laptop’s trackpad. Magic Mouse and separate track pad. Am I MISSING /OVERLOOKING A SETTING?

Thanks.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness