You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
New install won't register or upgrade (update: Adobe AIR Error 2038) #1
Allen Johnson's picture
by Allen Johnson
October 21, 2012 - 11:15pm

I have just purchased Aperture Inspector and it will not allow me to register with the numbers sent via email, will not upgrade to the latest version and it seems that 2012 is missing on the trial version i am having to use. HELP

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
October 23, 2012 - 8:56am

Allen,

Very curious since it’s a new install. Just to be sure though, can you please follow these steps here and let us know how it goes?

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

Allen Johnson's picture
by Allen Johnson
October 23, 2012 - 6:29pm

Hi Joseph

Thank you for putting my question in the correct place, have already loaded Adobe Air,then went to Library/Application Support/Adobe - but there is no /AIR listed, tried to load Adobe Air again, but it came back saying it was already loaded, so now I am confused.

Allen

Stig Bordsenius's picture
by Stig Bordsenius
October 23, 2012 - 10:46pm

This issue is related to error 2038 from adobe air. It is a file-system access-problem, and does not have anything to do with the application itself. I have mailed Allen a new version of the app, hopefully this helpes.

If anyone else get “error 2038” from adobe air, there are many suggestions on how to solve this, google is our friend here and will give directions. As I do not have the problem myself I cannot give any advice on which solution is the best.
regards
Stig

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?