You are here

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
My single biggest frustration with Apple Photos #1
Angus Gibbins's picture
by Angus Gibbins
June 27, 2016 - 11:40am

This is really just a rant moreso than a question, but if anyone had any inside baseball about whether this is likely change in the future, I’d love to hear about it.

I’ve tried a few extensions and have settled on Polarr. If I edit a photo with the Polarr extension, and then later on want to tweak that photo a bit more, I should be able to go back into that photo and not have to either start with my settings at a clean slate or have to revert to original and start again from square one. It’s the one thing that tempts me to switch to Lightroom or Capture One!

bjurasz's picture
by bjurasz
July 14, 2016 - 10:55pm

Not sure if that will change or not.  But I thought that extensions were going to have that property from day one.  Sad that its not.

My biggest frustration is the lack of any type of batch processing or batch paste.  Like adjustments.  Or keywords.

Bill Jurasz
Austin Texas

Angus Gibbins's picture
by Angus Gibbins
July 14, 2016 - 10:59pm

Not sure if this is helpful or not (copy and paste adjustments down the bottom)

bjurasz's picture
by bjurasz
July 14, 2016 - 11:02pm

Its not a help: “You can only paste adjustments onto one photo at a time.”.  Its not batching it.  Its one at a time.  Its frustrating.  Aperture could do that with ease.  Maybe even iPhoto could.  I want to select MANY images and paste once.

Bill Jurasz
Austin Texas

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?