You are here

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Moving from Album to Project? #1
Daniel Cox's picture
by Daniel Cox
April 17, 2012 - 10:21pm

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to select an image in an Album and then go to the image within it's original Project. I'm trying to accomplish this task in a way I used to do in Lightroom. Lightroom an option that you can right click on the image and select Show in Project. This is a handy feature if you have selected a photo to put in your Album but you then decide to recheck the other in camera duplicates to make sure you picked the best one. Hope Aperture has something like this that I just haven' found.

Daniel J. Cox

Jim Stackhouse's picture
by Jim Stackhouse
April 17, 2012 - 10:46pm

exactly the same way as you say you can accomplish in Lightroom - right click and select ‘show in project’ (about half way down the list of options)

Jim

Daniel Cox's picture
by Daniel Cox
April 17, 2012 - 11:21pm

Jim, thanks for the info. Idiot had to have crossed your mind when you saw this post. I can’t believe I’ve never seen that. Only thing I can think of was I would see the Show in Finder at the top of the menu and just didn’t look any further since Lightrooms Show in finder and Show in Project are right next to each other if I remember correctly. Wow, I feel stupid but happy it’s there. Thanks for removing my blinders. Now I’ll go back to my corner and put my pointed hat on!

Daniel J. Cox

Jim Stackhouse's picture
by Jim Stackhouse
April 17, 2012 - 11:26pm

no shame, I have several of those posts, glad to help

Daniel Cox's picture
by Daniel Cox
April 17, 2012 - 11:34pm

You’re awfully kind Jim. I will admit my stupidity has given me some good chuckles since I read your post. Geeeeeeezz……….. IDIOT with a capitol I. I’m sure enjoying this forum. Fantastic help. Thanks goes out to Joseph.

Daniel J. Cox

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
April 18, 2012 - 1:27am

Thanks for the morning chuckles Daniel… and don’t worry, we all have our moments ;-)

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness