You are here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Love the Presets...suggestions for more #1
Jenn Richardson's picture
by Jenn Richardson
April 12, 2011 - 2:07am

Hi there! I am a newbie dslr camera owner (cannon t21 I was told its dslr for dummies lol) I am loving it. Im a mad momma with a camera having a blast playing around. I was SO thrilled to find your textures the other day and even more thrilled that they were so affordable and easy to use. I hope this doesnt sound rude, I first learned about textures from a friend who bought some from a person on facebook FloraBella designs whos products are for PS (only from what I can tell). I realize that these cant be copied but the style of the “actions and textures” they use is so appealing to me and ive found nothing like it yet for aperture. Kind of a dreamy romantic whimsical look. I would love to see some Aperture presets in this style and would guess others would as well. I see photos edited this way alot right now. Thanks again for the great product. I have so much to learn but am thrilled to have found your site :) JR

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
May 1, 2011 - 7:57am

Jenn,

Not rude at all, I’m thrilled you’re enjoying the textures and am always happy to hear requests for more!

Do me a favor and post what you’d like here, where I’ve asked users to tell me what they want next.

Thanks,
-Joseph @ApertureExpert

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

Jenn Richardson's picture
by Jenn Richardson
May 2, 2011 - 10:26pm

Thanks Joseph :) I will post a link to the site that has the styles I am really wanting to have!

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?