You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Keyword Goes missing after you drop it on another keyword #1
RMCLeather's picture
by RMCLeather
May 2, 2014 - 5:13am

Hey Aperture Experts,

I am having issues with losing keywords in Aperture.  I can select a group of keywords (While the HUD is not locked, just remembered you can do that) and when I go to put them back cause i forgot to select a few photos to drop them on, they all disappear, not from the database .plist or the actual photos, just from the HUD… Any suggestions? (Already submitted feedback to Apple btw.)

Heres a video ( not mine) of exactly what it is doing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgeHUgvvY7Y 

Outdoor Enthusiast, Photographer, Leatherworker, Audio/ Visual Guru, Eagle Scout, Fruit Surgeon. Grapevine, Texas.

Chris Biele's picture
by Chris Biele
May 6, 2014 - 12:20am
That’s an odd glitch. Do the keywords reappear if you close and reopen the HUD?
RMCLeather's picture
by RMCLeather
May 6, 2014 - 12:25am

No, once this happens, they are never shown up in the HUD again…

Outdoor Enthusiast, Photographer, Leatherworker, Audio/ Visual Guru, Eagle Scout, Fruit Surgeon. Grapevine, Texas.

Ryan Mitchell Media's picture
by Ryan Mitchell Media
June 15, 2014 - 1:31am

Hey Guys, (I moved account usernames btw)

I’d like to see if anyone has gotten any news about this, I have called into the Pro Apps team with Apple and I intrigued a tech into trying to look into this issue, but any help is appreciated.  

Ryan Mitchell
Grapevine, Texas
Outdoor Enthusiast|Digital Content Production|Photography & Cinematography|Aerial Camera Pilot|Audio/ Visual Guru|Eagle Scout|Fruit Surgeon

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness