You are here

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Invisible versions #1
Robert Ochoa's picture
by Robert Ochoa
December 8, 2010 - 9:37am

I am doing some re-organizing of my libraries and have a interesting challenge…
I consolidated many projects into one (trip to Hawaii) and when I went to delete the projects that I consolidated from, I ended up with two similar and I think related issues. First, I noticed when I hovered over the project name to be deleted it showed some versions still existed. I clicked on the project but did not see any images. I selected “show all” and it shows nothing. I deleted the project and it showed that number of images were lowered from the surviving consolidated project.

Second, I deleted the projects that showed zero versions and again, a number of versions were lowered in the consolidated project. There has to be some remnant of data still in the projects that I moved the images from. Is this possible? Is there a solution to find out what this connection is between the project to be deleted and the surviving project?

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
December 8, 2010 - 1:18pm

Robert,

Were you selecting “Show All” or were you resetting the search, which defaults to “Unrated or better”? The invisible images could have been rejects, and unless you manually selected “Show All”, you could be looking at an “empty” project that actually had some rejected files in them.

-Joseph @ApertureExpert

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?