You are here

1 post / 0 new
Integration between iPhoto and Aperture #1
Patricia Hansen's picture
by Patricia Hansen
June 20, 2012 - 7:10pm

Hello All,

Just as I thought that I now understood a bit more about Aperture, the integration between iPhoto and Aperture has me confused. I'd very much appreciate it if someone can explain what has caused my problem.

The first thing that I did when upgrading to Aperture 'away' from iPhoto was to sort some images in iPhoto that I wanted to transfer to Aperture. These I placed in a folder and subsequently picked them up in Aperture. Suddenly, I see that this entire set of images is not only a project in Aperture but they also show up in the Trash! Since I don't recall sending any images to Trash I've had no reason to look in there. I think I must have clicked on it by mistake when I found these images. I'm afraid to empty Trash in case somehow it deletes them in the projects file which is exactly where I want them to be. In reading some of the posts on the subject of integration, I know I still have a lot to learn re the integration between iPhoto and Aperture libraries.

For the moment, though, I would like to know if it is okay to empty the Trash and any advice on how to make sure this situation doesn't occur again.

Thanks.
Patricia

ps: I'm quite new to this website and Forum such that I inadvertently added this new post to the end of an existing post on this subject.

Patricia Hansen

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?