You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Flickr and Aperture #1
Debbie's picture
by Debbie
June 5, 2014 - 9:19pm

Hi! I’ve been using the Share option to upload photos to Flickr. Basically I’m uploading my monthly projects at the end of each month so I have a copy of everything in Flickr at full size. Here’s the problem… I want to disconnect the uploaded photos from Aperture so that when I make any changes, deletes, or whatever in Aperture, the changes don’t sync to Flickr. Is that possible without losing the sync ability when I do want it? Or do I need to use a different uploader altogether? In other words, I don’t want Aperture and Flickr tied to each other. TIA!

~Debbie

Debbie's picture
by Debbie
June 6, 2014 - 11:06pm

Gosh, I thought for sure someone would have an answer for me. Oh well. 

~Debbie

Debbie's picture
by Debbie
June 8, 2014 - 7:15am

Ok, so the lack of response here forced me to figure this out on my own. I found a $9 Flickr uploader called Flickruppa that works great. Once I tested it and was satisfied I went ahead and deleted Flickr from Accounts in Aperture Preferences. I was relieved to see all of the photos I had already uploaded to Flickr didn’t get deleted from Flickr, which was my biggest concern. Questions answered and problems solved by me, myself, and I. :)

~Debbie

Rolf Schmolling's picture
by Rolf Schmolling
June 8, 2014 - 9:02am

Hi, check out FlickrExport. Offers Metadata update of already exported images into Flickr. It’s still an old version with an antiquated interface but works nevertheless…

R.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness