You are here

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Finding Filter to sort photos NOT shared on Flickr or Facebook #1
Kelly Sleeper's picture
by Kelly Sleeper
April 12, 2013 - 11:57pm

In the HUD under info and then Share I can see if a photo has been shared on Flickr or Facebook. However I've been unable to find this value in the search filters. I was wanting to sort out photos that have already been shared.

While I'm here I also noticed that if I move a selection of photos, only those that are not shared move. The shared photos copy. Aggravating to say the least. Then if I delete that project the photos are deleted from Flickr as well.

Thanks

Kelly

Walter Rowe's picture
by Walter Rowe
April 13, 2013 - 3:16am

In my brief look at all the filters in Aperture I did not see anything that indicates that an image has or has not been shared via Facebook or Flickr. There is a filter for whether an image has been exported, but I don’t think that is exactly what you are seeking.

Thomas Emmerich's picture
by Thomas Emmerich
April 13, 2013 - 3:55am

It’s not obvious.

1. In the search dialog, Add Rule “Aperture Metadata”.
2. Select “Project Path” “Includes” and then “facebook” or “flickr”

This also used to work for Mobile Me back when that existed.

Thomas

Thomas Emmerich's picture
by Thomas Emmerich
April 13, 2013 - 6:15am

After reading your question again, instead of “includes” you should use “is not empty and does not include” since you wanted what wasn’t uploaded to Facebook or Flickr. If you want to check for both Facebook and Flickr at the same time, add the rule twice and select Any or All from the menu at the top as appropriate.

Thomas

Kelly Sleeper's picture
by Kelly Sleeper
April 13, 2013 - 6:48am

Thanks Thomas that was it.

Kelly

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness