You are here

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Deleting photos from CF card options. #1
Ross Prohaska's picture
by Ross Prohaska
December 13, 2011 - 5:09am

So here is what is going on that I am wondering about if another update needs to fix for me or not.

So after importing photos into Aperture 3.2.2 (fully updated) I get the notification to either keep or delete photos on the CF card I am using.

Now next to these two options is a small checkbox where you get to say after doing said option to eject the card.

Well, sure it ejects the card but the photos are still there if I have said “go ahead delete them”

So I am having to uncheck this box in order to delete the photos because it won't do both.

If I check the box it ejects the card and the photos are still there. If I uncheck the box the photos go away but the card stays mounted to the computer.

Anyone found a fix for this?

Thanks and sorry if this was posted before somewhere else under a similar title as I searched for it somewhat…

Ross

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
December 22, 2011 - 5:06am

Ross,

Interesting… that would explain that I’ve seen photos not deleted from the card before ;-) I just never bothered to troubleshoot it!

However, I always reformat the card in the camera. This is best practice, to be honest, and I’d advise that you try to get into that habit anyway.

Of course if you’re just trying to delete some photos than this won’t work, and presumably you’ve found an actual bug, so in the meantime, I guess you just have to do two steps. Bummer.

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness