You are here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Mark ii not printing 11x17 #1
John Niewoit's picture
by John Niewoit
March 23, 2013 - 2:17am

Hello all!
I just started using Aperture and would like to print off a few 11x17's for frames that the wife got. I have the photo showing in Aperture and hit CMD P. it brings up the printer dialog box and I select the custom paper option and put in 11x17 manually and choose landscape under layout along with the image size set to maximum to fit. It prints it out only on 3/4's of the 11x17 paper. Almost like an 8x10.

Could someone help me out with this? I'm sure I am just missing something!

Thanks,
John

John Niewoit's picture
by John Niewoit
March 23, 2013 - 5:50am

I get a border on the bottom and right or top and right on my prints using 8x10 or 11x17. 4x6 and 5x7 no problem the photo is great.
Can a Pixma Pro user help out??

John

Bobshaw's picture
by Bobshaw
July 31, 2015 - 9:01am

If you’re having trouble finding them locally, you might also consider getting whatever the next size up is, or an appropriate size up, and some matboards and cutting 11x17 openings in the mats. It’s not difficult, and it’ll probably look neater and cleaner than just a picture in a frame. You can find solutions of printing on arttoframe which will help you out in your printing process.

You can easily print 11x17 size frames. You can help yourself from various websites that will guide you through your printing process. 11x17 printers will feed paper up to the ledger-sized paper.The 11x17 pages can be printed in a landscape setting with two or more columns and folded into 8 1/2x11 booklets that easily offers full sized printing.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness