You are here

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Apple Release Aperture 3.3.1 #1
Stuart's picture
by Stuart
June 29, 2012 - 8:13am

What's New in Aperture 3.3.1

Fixes an issue that in rare cases could cause Aperture to hang or quit unexpectedly when upgrading libraries

Stu

David  Moore's picture
by David Moore
June 29, 2012 - 8:23am

Great! downloading now.

davidbmoore@mac.com
Twitter= @davidbmoore
Scottsdale AZ

Kevin Edwards's picture
by Kevin Edwards
June 29, 2012 - 8:31am

I had no problems with the 3.3.1 update itself, but the Stack Version Sync bug still exists as does the Preview Resolution Preference bug.

Steve Jackson's picture
by Steve Jackson
June 29, 2012 - 5:31pm

David - how have you gone (given your issues with the 3.3 upgrade)? I’m terrified to try it … I’m so unsure about the stability of my 3.3 system now.

Steve

David  Moore's picture
by David Moore
June 29, 2012 - 10:36pm

I down loaded it while I was rebuilding the library. So I had to wait a 4 hrs to install. Got it up and running and thought it be a good time to update a Vault so I did. This AM the Vault is still updating, slow. everything is working just take a long time since I changed a lot on the Library since this vault had been used. Looking forward to getting back to the 20 min a vault use to take. Seems ok but what do I know.

davidbmoore@mac.com
Twitter= @davidbmoore
Scottsdale AZ

Stuart's picture
by Stuart
June 30, 2012 - 5:41am

Well one item I have now noticed since upgrading to Aperture 3.3.1. Each time I restart Aperture it go through and regenerates previews again. Have tried this 3 times now and each time it does the generating previews.

Stu

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?