You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aperture viewer/browser window off center #1
Cheryl's picture
by Cheryl
July 10, 2016 - 6:30pm

The main window is off center which cuts off the last row of pictures and the tool bar on the far right are off the screen.  When trying to import, all of the import preferences are cut off to include the Import tab so I can’t import the pictures.  I have read some posts on the internet that recommend to delete Aperture preferences ”com.apple.Aperture.plist” but I don’t even find that folder in Finder.  Any other ideas?

Cheryl

Krakatoa Sundra's picture
by Krakatoa Sundra
July 11, 2016 - 5:05pm

Do an option + click on green button (maximize/minimize button) on the top left corner and resize the window.

Robert Ke
twitter: rke21

also at:
instagram: rke21
facebook: outdoorphotographynow

Cheryl's picture
by Cheryl
July 11, 2016 - 6:00pm

Thank you-Interesting though I just realized while trying to do this that these buttons in the Aperture app aren’t lit like they are in the other apps.  It’s like the app isn’t active but it lets me do all the functions.  When I do the option + click it doesn’t do anything. Something else must be broken-I’ve spent hours trying to figure this out.  In the end it will probably be something simple like an option + click on something but I just can’t figure it out.  I’m in the process of learning Lightroom but not ready to give up Aperture yet.  Any other ideas?

Cheryl

Krakatoa Sundra's picture
by Krakatoa Sundra
July 14, 2016 - 6:02am

u can try to changing to a higher screen resolution and then resize the window to be a lot smaller. then switch the screen resolution back.

Robert Ke
twitter: rke21

also at:
instagram: rke21
facebook: outdoorphotographynow

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness