You are here

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aperture nightmares since iLife 11 #1
Janaina Oliveira's picture
by Janaina Oliveira
November 7, 2010 - 9:59am

I have to say everything was working great till I updated to iLife , the recent post talking about aperture and iLife browser is happening to me, I can't see my library to attach pictures. I did the search for pictures without specific dates corrected about 4 pictures but my problem still happening, not just that my my big problem is Aperture and iMovie is having conflicts with me.
Every time I open iMovie it says is searching for Aperture Library movies and stays thinking for days if I let and nothing happens.So now in order for me to use iMovie I have to set up Aperture not to share with iLife a huge nightmare.
But right now I'm talking with Apple because problems with my iPhoto since iLife so I guess than it will be another novel to solve my Aperture problems.
Wondering is same is happening to anyone
Thanks

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
November 11, 2010 - 8:59am

Janaina,

Have another look at the post Aperture Library Not Showing Up in iLife/Media Browser? Possible Solution Found…. I’ve added some more options at the end, and there are a few comments from other users, too. I’d wager that you’re having the same problem, because it all boils down the same sharing mechanism, and yours is just exhibiting itself in a slightly weirder way.

-Joseph @ApertureExpert

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?