You are here

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aperture Issue #1
Oleg Saveliev's picture
by Oleg Saveliev
January 31, 2013 - 5:39pm

Hello All,
I use 3.4.3 version and I am unable to export any images from 3.4.3 version. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Oleg Saveliev's picture
by Oleg Saveliev
February 4, 2013 - 8:24am

Thank you for your replies…Here is what I tried and nothing worked:
1.Deleted cache and plist files
2.Repaired, rebuilt library
3.Reinstalled AP
Just to give you better idea what I am experiencing is that whenever I try to export file by either right click or going through file..etc. Nothing happenes as if I did not click on anything and did not tell AP to export a file. Also, I tried to cerate new library, but when I click on “create” nothing happens either…

David  Moore's picture
by David Moore
February 1, 2013 - 12:22am

I hesitate to answer with so little information given on the problem. I will assume you have worked with AP for some time and this is a change in how you are use to it working. I would start with Deleting the Plist files and cache files …. see FAQ for info of how on this site. Next I would do the the three steps, ( in order) of the Repair and Rebuilding of the Lib. If all that doesn’t work reinstall AP Good luck and let us know Cheers

davidbmoore@mac.com
Twitter= @davidbmoore
Scottsdale AZ

Thomas Emmerich's picture
by Thomas Emmerich
February 1, 2013 - 12:34am

Oleg,

Can you provide a more detailed description of the problem? After you select an image and choose Export->Version, what happens? Do you get an error message? Do you see the export dialog box?

Thomas

Scott Davenport's picture
by Scott Davenport
February 1, 2013 - 1:48am

FWIW … On occasion, I’ve had Aperture do nothing when right clicking an image and choosing Export –> Version. Never get a finder dialog to specify output location, export preset, etc. Right click and try the export it a second time … things work.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?