You are here

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aperture Book Printing Stops in March #1
Walter Rowe's picture
by Walter Rowe
February 29, 2016 - 11:21am

[ UPDATE: looks like someone else already posted this. moderators can delete this topic. thanks! ]

A friend of mine who has made a lot of books with Aperture told me today that he went to print a new book over the weekend and got a message on the screen saying book printing from Aperture is being discontinued in March. One more nail in the Aperture coffin.

On the plus side, he said that books in Photos are pretty flexible, however Photos does NOT import books from Aperture so you will have to recreate your Aperture books from scratch in Photos.

Arpit89's picture
by Arpit89
April 14, 2016 - 11:16am

Aperture is a great tool to edit the book. It’s not a good news that Aperture is Disconnected whole the Month of March and may be after it. Like your friend a lot of writer get help from Aperture. So, everyone stop in the working of making Books and wait the Connetion open of Aperture. However, I’m looking bestdissertations but i think every thing need maintanance and for that purpose the team of Aperture Disconnected it.

Dab Jonson's picture
by Dab Jonson
June 24, 2019 - 7:51am

I make small notebooks for recording information about my negatives as my hobby presentation ideas. These have various data sheets in the front that I find useful. This morning I was reformatting the tables of aperture series.

Emily Karz's picture
by Emily Karz
November 25, 2019 - 12:08am

I’m an Apple client and frenkly haven’t heard about Aperture service till this time, due to finishing my dissertation abstract writing I had lots to do and needed to print everything out in a good-looking book, and than I found Aperture Book Printing! It’s a great user-friendly flexible service

Daniella Smith's picture
by Daniella Smith
February 22, 2020 - 7:24am

I have never heard of printing from Aperture since I have got my boyfriend doing it for me.  I know what is a dissertation abstract and I help him with it. It is easy as ABC

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness