You are here

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
any thoughts on MacPhun's Intensify product #1
GD Rothenberg's picture
by GD Rothenberg
November 1, 2013 - 9:12pm

I've downloaded a trial of this newly announced product to see if and where it can more readily add “punch” to my photos. It's a cross to me of Essentials and Nik. Any other comments about this or their SnapHeal product?

GD Rothenberg

Stuart's picture
by Stuart
November 2, 2013 - 8:45am

GD,

I have SnapHeal and it worked just fine until upgrading to Maverick and Aperture 3.5. Since then it has not functioned correctly. Nor did it work correctly with Lightroom 5.2. So it must be a Marerick issue. Was informed from Macphun they are working on a fix. Just today I started trying out Intensify (free trial). It works pretty cool, however when I click on apply it seems to take a long time to apply changes. Was using it as a plug-in with Aperture 3.5. So the round trip does work. To be honest I only tested it with one image as of this posting. Also have the free trial of FX Photo Studio Pro, but have not really tested that program yet.

Stu

Oxy M's picture
by Oxy M
January 16, 2014 - 1:56pm

Hi Stuart, I saw your comment about Snapheal and I’m glad to tell you, that new versions of Snapheal and Snapheal Pro have been released an they’re compatible with OS X Mavericks. 

Stuart's picture
by Stuart
January 16, 2014 - 2:35pm

Oxy M

Thanks for the info. I had already got the update and all is working great. Have also added Intensify Pro to my workflow which also works great. Now looking forward to the release of Focus Pro.

Tim Kennedy's picture
by Tim Kennedy
January 17, 2014 - 2:26am

If the Macheist.com deal is still on (6 hours left right now) you can pick  up Intensify Pro as part of a bundle for $20. It is like some of Nik or On One in a way. At that price, its a no-brainer choice. 

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness